Saturday 31 January 2015

Owl Crazy - Home Decore Haul

Hey everyone! I wanted to share some of the items I have purchased/collected over the last couple months for our new home!


I decided to go with an Owl/Bird/Nature sort of theme. No reason. This theme just started to come together, so I went with it!


Living Room: Our Living Room is going to be Grey/White &Teal, with some Bird themed decore.

-Some little bird figurines (photo). Silver & white.

-Bird photos, these are individual photos in metal frames. I found these at Target, and they started the bird theme.
-Canvas engagement picture (photo). I had one of our Engagement Photos put onto a canvas at Costco. This is going to be on a white shelf at our front door. I spray painted this little shelf white. It will be great for keys and things.


 -Tilia Scentsy Warmer.


I also have some teal table lamps, a few more wall photos & throw pillows.


Kitchen: Our Kitchen is going to be the same color theme as the Living Room. The Kitchen is where the Owl Theme has gotten a tad bit out of control. I have so many owl items! I partially blame my Mom for this, as she has picked up a lot of these things for me.


-Owl Utensil Holder (Photo). I had been looking for one of these for months. White in particular.


-Owl Decorative Plate (Photo). I have no reason for buying this item. It matched the other items, and I had to have it! I got the holder for it at Bed, Bath & Beyond.


 -Owl Mugs (Photo). Self explanatory. Adorable!!


-Songbird Scentsy Warmer. I'm hoping this can sit in a window sill.

I also have some teal hand towels from... Target of course.


Guest Bathroom: Our Guest Bathroom follows the bird theme. I am going with White, Grey & Brown mainly.

-Shower Curtain from Jysk & matching bathroom set from Wal-Mart.


-Tilia Plug In Scentsy Warmer.

Master Bedroom: Our Master Bedroom is White, Grey & Burnt Yellow.

-Bedding from Jysk. I love this bedding. It makes the room look so bright and clean!
-Lamps from Target.

 -Whoot Scentsy Warmer. This is a beautiful warmer.
-Canvases to place on a shelf. I really liked these, as I could personalize. These were also from Target.


Master Bathroom: Our Master Bathroom follows our bedroom theme. Same colors, and Owls!
This bathroom has a shower stall, so I did not need a shower curtain (unfortunately-I'm sure I could have found an owl one!)

-Owl Hand Towels (Photo)

-Owl Jar (Photo)

-Whoot Plug In Scentsy Warmer.


Thanks for checking out this post!

1 comment:

  1. Great post! You know how much I love home decor and Target!

    I picked up an adorable little white owl pencil holder at Bouclair in Edmonton this summer. Of course it isn't being used for that, i just bought it cause it was cute.

    ReplyDelete