Thursday 12 February 2015

Ovulation where are you?? TTC Update Cycle #5 CD21

Well... here is a quick update for my TTC followers.

I am currently on Cycle Day 21 of Cycle #5.

I have yet to see a temp spike! What the heck. It appeared that I had ovulated on Cycle Day 15 (same as last month). My temp had spiked the morning of Cycle Day 16 by .2C. Perfect.

Fast forward a couple days... since Cycle Day 16, my temp has gone back down to my normal pre ovulation temp. Last month after ovulation, my temp stayed higher and higher until AF arrived.

Does this mean I havent actually ovulated this month?? Or do the temps not really mean all that much. I had a ton of other ovulation signs, High Soft Open Cervix, tons of EWCM. I am so confused.

Of course this means I am going to have to just wait and see what happens. Will AF arrive on Cycle Day 28 as per usual? Or does this weird cycle maybe mean I have a fertilized egg trying to implant?

A girl can really drive herself crazy trying to get pregnant! Why couldnt I have just fell pregnant years ago, unexpectedly, and saved myself all this craziness!!

That is another thing that makes me crazy. The fact that I prevented pregnancy for all those years, and now can't manage to get myself pregnant while trying!!

My Husband and I are off to Edmonton for a weekend getwaway for Valentines Day. Hopefully this will keep me somewhat sane for a few days. Ahhh!

Vent session complete.



No comments:

Post a Comment