Thursday 19 March 2015

Long Overdue TTC Update Cycle #6 CD26

Hello... I am currently 8DPO and haven't done an update in forever! 

We had decided to 'not try' for March & April, until we move into our new house in May. Mainly because the stress and frustration living with my parents had become too much for us to handle while TTCing. 

According to my temps this month i ovulated on March 11 (CD18). I think this may be the first month I have actually properly ovulated since temping, as the last two months my temps were not as good as this month... (See charts below).






This cycle my ovulation temp spike was much better than the previous two cycles... Interesting. 

Since O my temps have remained very high... Higher than normal. 

As you can see, we did not BD very much this month, as we were not really planning on trying very hard this month.

We have a small chance I could be pregnant this month, but only a small chance...

Waiting game time!!



No comments:

Post a Comment