Tuesday 7 April 2015

6 Weeks Pregnant!! (After Miscarriage)

I'm pregnant!! 

6 weeks to be more specific.. And still shocked. 

Considering the amount of BDing that happened in March, there was a slim chance of this cycle resulting in pregnancy. 

On Friday March 27 around 7am, I decided to take a clear blue digital test as I was officially 2 days late (CD34). This was calculated as CD18 being ovulation, plus 14 days = CD32 as my estimated AF arrival date.

Here are the results from that first test:

Ahhhh!! I cannot believe it. I have never felt so overwhelmed with happiness in my entire life. Not only happiness, but also a huge feeling of relief! 

I have taken about 4 more home pregnancy tests since then:

Seeing the test lines get darker and the digital weeks estimater increasing makes me feel much better! I am crazy nervous this time after having the miscarriage with our last pregnancy at 8.5 weeks. Once we pass that 8th week I will feel much better. 

My family doctor confirmed the pregnancy on April 2. 

I have my first ultrasound scheduled for April 24. This will be at 8 weeks, 5 days. 

Our immediate family, and some close friends have already received the news. 

Now the waiting game. I cannot wait for the first trimester to be over! 

Here is my final chart for Cycle #6: 







No comments:

Post a Comment